How to Connect Cortana to HealthVault Insights
Connect Cortana to HealthVault Insights to get even more insight into your health and wellness. Learn how your schedule might be impacting your sleep, get prompts for when your exercise levels are trending up or down, and get help keeping up with your goals while you travel.
If you are located in the U.S. and have an iPhone, Android phone, Windows phone, or Windows 10 PC, follow these instructions to connect HealthVault Insights to Cortana:
- If you have an Android phone or iPhone, make sure you have the latest version of the Cortana app installed on your device first
- Open Cortana by either selecting the Cortana icon on the taskbar of your Windows PC or opening the Cortana app on your phone
- Go to your Cortana Notebook by selecting the Cortana Notebook icon on your Windows PC or Windows phone, or by selecting the profile icon on your Android phone or iPhone and then selecting Notebook from the menu
- Under Connected Services, select + Add a service and then select Microsoft Health from the list
- Select Connect
- Sign in with your account credentials, and approve the permissions to share your data with Cortana
- That's it!