AI at work for your patients
Access health data in an entirely new way with our health bot, a project to leverage conversational intelligence, rich patient understanding, and world knowledge for smarter triage and information lookup.
Easier patient triage and information lookup
Allows patients to connect to a range of data sources to personalize their conversations. Sources include:
- HealthVault, which provides information on lab results, medications, wearable data, and more
- Cortana, enabling access to deep patient knowledge in multiple areas
- Partner data sources and stores
Enable meaningful conversations with patients. Functionality includes:
- "Out-of-the-box" interactive diagnostic symptom checker
- Support for layperson natural language
- Multi-turn dialog with users; conversation flow adapts dynamically
- Learns from previous interactions
Leverages information from respected industry data sources to generate more relevant responses. Examples include:
- Bing, including local information, maps, and crowd search data
- CDC, WHO, NHS, and NIH databases
Use the bot for initial triage of patient medical concerns based on established medical protocols or customize your own protocols. It is also possible to answer questions about health benefits, including covered services and costs.
Health bot is built with advanced customization options and an extensible framework. Partners have the flexibility to tailor the bot to their unique patient scenarios and can easily integrate third party endpoints, like EMRs and patient portals.
MDLIVE is exploring using our health bot technology to help triage patient inquiries before they interact with a doctor via video; Premera Blue Cross intends to use it to transform how members can look up information about their health benefits; and Health Navigator's diagnostic symptom checker brings best practices to other partners.
See the bot in action
Contact us to get a demo of the health bot.